Business Development Specialist
Type of Position: Full-Time
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Are you a results-driven person with a love for business development, payments and fintech?
Do you have the ability to develop and manage business opportunities?
Would you like to join an expanding international team?
Who are BillPro?
BillPro is a Credit Card Acquirer and licensed Payment Institution offering secure payment solutions for small to large businesses globally. Through our network of international banking partners and payment schemes we offer secure, multi-currency payment options to merchants worldwide. We pride ourselves on the one-on-one relationships we build with our clients, with an underlined emphasis on tailoring payment solutions to suit their individual needs, because at BillPro we believe that no two businesses are the same.
Your main focus will be supporting the Sales Director, developing and managing business relationships, following up on existing opportunities, building strong industry connections and maintaining a healthy, operational sales pipeline.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Quickly gaining a deep understanding of BillPro’s product offerings
- Implementing strategies to accelerate growth in target markets
- Developing and managing new meaningful business opportunities
- Building sales proposals and working with new clients to form tailored solutions
- Delivering professional sales presentations with the ability to persuade and close business
- Managing existing strategic client relationships
- Developing strong network relationships in the European market, and other identified markets
- Being accountable for negotiations with key partners
- Attending industry events where you promote BillPro
- Ensuring and maintaining data quality and records of sales information
- Building, developing and managing a healthy, operational sales pipeline
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a business development or sales role in the payments, banking or fintech industry
- An aptitude for building strong relationships
- The drive to connect with decision makers
- A strong love of and enthusiasm for fintech and new technologies
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Solutions mindset with a problem-solving approach to all tasks
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office and confident with technology
- This role is to be performed in English. Additional languages are desirable but not essential.