ACH and ECHECK PAYMENTS
Provide the options your customers are looking for
Increase your customer base and online revenue with flexible payment options
Not all consumers have, or choose to utilize, credit cards. For many merchants, this can be a missed revenue opportunity. BillPro’s flexible ACH and eCheck payment options offer a secure alternative to credit card payments.
Providing multiple payment alternatives at the point of checkout ensures that your online business can service all potential customers, regardless of their preferred payment option.
BillPro provides three to ten day settlement and full transaction tracking. Diversify your payments and expand your market with ACH and eCheck.
Benefits of Accepting ACH Payments
- Offer additional payment options to convert more customers at checkout
- Provide an alternative for customers without credit cards
- Reduce the risks common to accepting physical checks
- Protect your business’s credit rating
- Shorten check-payment acceptance times
- Access processing reporting to rectify payment errors
How ACH payments work?
- The customer makes a request to send money to a merchant, and asks for authorization
- The merchant authorizes the request, and provides written, digital or verbal authorization of the payment (including ‘terms and conditions’ for the customer to accept)
- The customer lodges their payment via the ACH (Automated Clearing House) network, which sends the money to the RDFI (Receiving Depository Financial Institution) for processing
- The merchant receives their funds and sends goods/service to the customer